||11 Downtown Penthouse
|Credits per Week:
||Sky Harbor Airport PHX
|Will also Rent:
|Click on the image above to see it at full resolution.
||Click on the images below to see a larger view.
|Experience what it's like to live the penthouse life - opportunities like this don't come up very often! Plus, this penthouse has one of the largest balconies in the United States! This beautiful penthouse is located on the top floor of a downtown condominium building. Fully furnished and ready for your visit, the penthouse includes the following amenities:
* 800 square foot (55 m2) balcony wraps around two sides of the building for 270 degree views of downtown/midtown skylines and surrounding mountain ranges.
* Balcony is the perfect place to sunbathe or to watch the sunrise, sunset, moonrise, and lights of the city.
* 3rd floor swimming pool and fitness room are a great place to spend the afternoon.
* Computer, monitor, printer, speakers
* Modern Glass Fireplace
* 55-inch LED 3D Television w/Hulu+, Netflix, Amazon, Vudu, Cable TV with DVR, (website hidden) Chromecast, etc.
* Billiards Room with Olhausen Tournament Series table.
* Living Room - Incredible Views!
* Dining Area - Incredible Views!
* Gourmet Kitchen - with Gaggenau double ovens and Dacor warming drawer, Bosch dishwasher, refrigerator, Gaggia super-automatic espresso machine, Keurig coffee machine, and Nespresso machine, KitchenAid mixer, Zojirushi rice cooker, Zojirushi bread baker, and seating area for four people.
* 2 Bedrooms - Amazing Views!
* One bedroom has a King size bed and the other has a Queen Size Bed - Same mattress as Ritz Carlton Hotels
* 2 Bathrooms - one with walk-in shower, another with jetted jacuzzi tub.
Fully equipped large fitness facility. 3rd floor pool that overlooks palm trees and the downtown skyline - one of the most unique pools in Arizona.
I own the entire penthouse floor of this building, and you'll definitely enjoy being a guest here - it doesn't get much better than this.
5-10 minute walk from Phoenix Convention Center. Great cafes/restaurants/bars/pubs, museums/galleries, parks, shopping, and a 24-screen movie theater all within walking distance.
Walking distance to two Metro Rail stations, just $2 per ride, or $4 for a full day transit pass. The train runs until after midnight Sunday-Thursday and about 3am on Friday/Saturday nights, and directly serves Uptown/Midtown/Downtown/Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport/Tempe/Mesa.
This building is extremely secure, with three controlled access points as well as cameras covering every movement from the moment you park your vehicle to the moment you arrive at the front door of the Penthouse... of course there are no cameras inside the Penthouse, but you will feel very safe and secure during your stay!|