||14 Downtown Penthouse
|Credits per Week:
||2800 - 3500
||Sky Harbor Airport PHX
|Will also Rent:
|Click on the image above to see it at full resolution.
||Click on the images below to see a larger view.
|This penthouse has one of the largest balconies in the United States! This beautiful penthouse is located on the top floor of a downtown condominium building. Fully furnished and ready for your visit, the penthouse includes the following amenities:
* 45 foot (15m) long wall of floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors open completely to enjoy the great Arizona weather.
* 700 square foot (65 m2) balcony wraps around two sides of the building for 270 degree views of downtown/midtown skylines and surrounding mountain ranges.
* Balcony is the perfect place to sunbathe or to watch the sunrise, sunset, moonrise, and lights of the city.
* 3rd floor swimming pool and fitness room are a great place to spend the afternoon.
* Computer monitor, keyboard, printer, speakers to connect to
* Modern Glass Fireplace
* 400 Bottle Climate Controlled Wine Cellar and Humidor
* Zero Gravity Fully Automatic Massage Chair - like having free massages all day long - even massages your hands, arms, feet and legs!
* Bluetooth Speaker System with Subwoofer
* 55-inch LED 3D Television w/Hulu+, Netflix, Amazon, Vudu, cable television with Showtime and HBO, etc.
* Living Room - Incredible Views, star projection system on the ceiling.
* Dining Area - Incredible Views!
* Gourmet Kitchen - with Thermador induction cooktop, Thermador extra-large convection oven, Bosch dishwasher, refrigerator, Nespresso super-automatic espresso machine, Keurig coffee machine, KitchenAid mixer, Zojirushi bread bakery and rice cooker, and seating area for four people with Swarovski crystal pendant lights.
* Bedroom - Amazing Views!
* King Size Bed - Same mattress as Ritz Carlton Hotels
* Bathroom with walk-in rain shower, deep BainUltra soaking tub with color-changing lights and turbo-bubbles, and heated mirrors.
* 2nd Bathroom - powder room with sink and Japanese Toto Neorest fully automatic washlet/bidet.
Yes and Yes!
I own the entire penthouse floor of this building, and you'll definitely enjoy being a guest here - it doesn't get much better than this.
5-10 minute walk from Phoenix Convention Center. Great cafes/restaurants/bars/pubs, museums/galleries, parks, shopping, and a 24-screen movie theater all within walking distance.
Walking distance to two Metro Rail stations, just $2 per ride, or $4 for a full day transit pass. The train runs until after midnight Sunday-Thursday and about 3am on Friday/Saturday nights, and directly serves Uptown/Midtown/Downtown/Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport/Tempe/Mesa.
This building is extremely secure, with three controlled access points as well as cameras covering every movement from the moment you park your vehicle to the moment you arrive at the front door of the Penthouse... of course there are no cameras inside the Penthouse, but you will feel very safe and secure during your stay!
Walking distance to two Metro stations, which serve an enormous area of Phoenix, including direct access to the airport.|